We Have More Than 15 Years of Experience In The Manningham Area
Our podiatrists can provide:
- General care of nails and skin
- BIOMECHANICAL ASSESSMENTS AND ORTHOSES
- Removal of corns, callous and warts
- Shockwave Therapy
- CONSERVATIVE AND SURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF INGROWN TOENAILS
- Diabetes assessment and management
- Management of acute and chronic injuries to bones, tendons and soft tissues
- Wound care
- PRESCRIPTION AND ISSUE OF CAM WALKERS FOR FRACTURES OR OTHER INJURIES
- WAX BATH THERAPY
- ASSESS, MEASURE AND PRESCRIBE COMPRESSION HOSIERY
We welcome all clients:
You do not need a referral to consult with a Podiatrist, however often people are referred to our clinic from other health care practitioners. If you have private health insurance with Podiatry cover, ensure you bring your private health card with you on the day of your appointment for immediate processing of your claim.
If you have been referred to us from your General Practitioner on the Chronic Disease Management / Enhanced Primary Care plans, please bring with you any of the paperwork that your doctor has given to you. There are no out of pocket fees to see the Podiatrist if you are referred to us in this way.
We welcome all clients who are covered by the Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA), Workcover & TAC. If it is your first appointment, please ensure you bring your referral from your General Practitioner or Specialist.